BUYER GUIDE — SUCCESSFUL BUYING TIPS
1. Become a pre-approved buyer
Become a pre-approved buyer. As a pre-approved buyer, you have better leverage when it comes to negotiating with the seller. The pre-approval process is simple and will help show sellers that you are a serious buyer.
2. Beat your competition to the best listings
Staying on top of market trends is vital when you’re looking for a home. Like any other homebuyer, you want the best home at the best price possible. Of course, these are the homes that never stick around for too long so you’ll need to make every effort to keep yourself aware of the latest and best listings. Seeking the assistance of a professional Buyer Specialist will help you stay well-informed and updated on a regular basis.
3. Research market trends in your area of interest.
Familiarizing yourself with the area that you are interested in will help you get a better idea of what homes are selling for as well as how long they are typically on the market. Be sure to investigate price ranges for the type of home you want. Having the help of a Buyer Specialist is a serious advantage when it comes time to make an offer.
4. Prove that you are a serious buyer
There are many different ways to prove to the seller that you are sincerely interested in buying their home. One way is by getting pre-approved, which will later give you the edge in an offer situation. An even better way to accomplish this is to put down a larger payment to catch the attention of the seller.
5. Don’t settle too fast
Don’t settle too fast. Buying a home might be one of the largest investments of your lifetime. Because of this, your primary goal should be to make sure that you get the best deal possible for the home you are interested in. A Buyer Specialist can help you make a sound decision when it comes to accepting an offer.
6. Keep your offer simple
The purchase contract should be kept simple and without any unnecessary conditions, especially repairs. A seller will be more interested in an offer that is not going to be slowed down or delayed by things that do not severely affect the value of the home.
7. Don’t go it alone
With an ever changing market, today’s homebuyers will find it very difficult to go through the buying process on their own. Having an experienced Buyer Specialist who can keep your best interests in mind, makes a significant impact when buying a home and maximizing your investments.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- ""We recently retained the services of David Burke and Team Paradise to market our home in Autumn Woods. Their knowledge of the market and grasp of the most effective marketing technics proved invaluable in bringing about the sale of our home within a time frame and at a price consistent with our expectations. We were very impressed with the high level of professionalism exhibited by Team Paradise throughout the marketing and closing process. We highly recommend David and the entire team. It has been non-stop since we closed on our home in Scottsdale last Monday. Lucy and I want you to know how much we appreciate all you did in helping us sell our home in Naples. Your advice was always sound and very helpful. We are both very pleased with the outcome and feel the results would not have been nearly as good if you had not been leading the process. We also very much appreciate your generosity in adjusting the referral fee to help make the numbers work. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. When you visit Scottsdale let us know your schedule and if we are in town we would love to take you to dinner. Thanks again for everything.” "
— Hank & Lucy Stillwell (4/13) Seller Wheaton, IL